Your transcript is an important document that shows all of your earned CEH’s and can be used for certification renewal or for your own professional learning planning.
In March 2023, the State Office launched a new PD Portal, Professional Learning. You can add the CEHs you earned in the old PD Portal (2018 – March 2023) to your new Professional Learning transcript by following the steps below.
1) Sign in to your old PD Portal Account.
- Log in to your PD Portal account.
- Click on View Transcript next to your name.
- A new window will open with a PDF of your transcript. This transcript reflects the CEHs for state-sponsored professional development from 2018 – 2023.
- Save the transcript to your computer.
2) Submit an External Credit Request
Once you have saved your PDF transcript:
- Log in to your new Professional Learning account
- Click on External PD Request in the top menu
- Click on Create Request for External PD Credit Approval, a blue button on the right side.
- Fill in the form as outlined below:
- Course Event/Title: Old PD Portal Transcript
- Approved Provider: Other; Other– Old PD Portal Transcript
- Start date: 1/1/2018 and End Date: 3/1/2023
- Contact Hours: Total your earned hours and enter them here.
- Description: Transcript from the Old PD Portal
- Method of Delivery: Hybrid
- Attachments: Browse your computer to select your transcript PDF file and click on Open
- Click on Submit for Credit Approval.
The State Office will review your request, and when approved, the hours will populate to your Professional Learning transcript. It may take up to 72 hours for your request to be approved.
3.) View your current transcript
- Log in to your Professional Learning account.
- Click on Transcript in the top menu.
- Click on Transcript Tools on the right side below the Filter Credits block.
- You can print, email or email a copy of your transcript.
4.) Request an official transcript
- If you are preparing your certification renewal package, you will need a copy of your unofficial transcript (for detail) AND an official transcript.
- Follow the instructions above for viewing your transcript. You can print or email an Official transcript that signed by the State Office of Adult Education, Professional Development Coordinator in the Transcript Tools.
- If you have questions about your official transcript, you can submit an Official Transcript Request through Professional Learning or contacting the PD Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org