Your transcript is an important document that shows all of your earned CEH’s on the old (pre-2017) Maine PD Portal system.
First, request a copy of your transcript from the old (pre-2017) PD Portal system. Even though the old system is offline and inaccessible, your transcripts are securely backed up. Once we receive your request, we will email your transcript shortly — typically within a week.
Then, once you receive your transcript, you will upload your transcript to your “My Documents” area in the new PD Portal system for safekeeping. Follow the instructions for both steps below.
1) Request Your Old Transcript
2) Upload to the new PD Portal system
Once you have received your PDF transcript:
- Log in to your new PD Portal account (or create an account if you haven’t already)
- Click on My Account
- Click on Documents
- Browse your computer to select your transcript PDF file and click on Upload
Your transcript is now archived in your “My Documents” area of the new PD Portal system for safekeeping.
3.) View your current (unofficial) transcript
- Log in to your current PD Portal account.
- On the Primary Account Holder page, look for the phrase View Transcript immediately to the right of the Name field.
- Click on View Transcript.
- Your browser will download a PDF file and, depending on your browser settings, open the PDF to provide a view of your transcript. You can print this document as an unofficial transcript for your or your program’s record keeping.
4.) Request an official transcript
- If you are preparing your certification renewal package, you will need a copy of your unofficial transcript (for detail) AND an official transcript, signed by the State Office of Adult Education, Professional Development Coordinator.
- You may request an official copy of your transcript by contacting the PD Coordinator directly via email or through the email address email@example.com