Your transcript is an important document that shows all of your earned CEH’s on the old (pre-2017) Maine PD Portal system.

First, request a copy of your transcript from the old (pre-2017) PD Portal system. Even though the old system is offline and inaccessible, your transcripts are securely backed up. Once we receive your request, we will email your transcript shortly — typically within a week.

Then, once you receive your transcript, you will upload your transcript to your “My Documents” area in the new PD Portal system for safekeeping. Follow the instructions for both steps below.

1) Request Your Old Transcript

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


2) Upload to the new PD Portal system

Once you have received your PDF transcript:

  1. Log in to your new PD Portal account (or create an account if you haven’t already)
  2. Click on My Account
  3. Click on Documents
  4. Browse your computer to select your transcript PDF file and click on Upload

Your transcript is now archived in your “My Documents” area of the new PD Portal system for safekeeping.