Available Now: STAR Grouping Booster Course!
The STAR Grouping Booster Course is now available to STAR trained adult educators via the STAR Tool Kit. This free online course will expand your knowledge and understanding of instructional grouping and instructional routines and allow you to apply newly learned grouping skills. You can access this resource at any time via the tool kit, and you can take the course on your own or use it in a facilitated group setting. The course is organized in two sessions: Forming Instructional Groups and Grouping in the Classroom. There is no requirement or time limit for completing the course; your progress will be saved between your sessions.
To access the course:
1. Sign in to the STAR Tool Kit using your username and password at http://startoolkit.org/.
2. Click the blue tab labeled ‘Booster Training.’
3. You may see a one-time screen asking you to authenticate your tool kit account. Simply click ‘Continue.’
4. On the Booster Training screen, click the blue ‘Launch Course’ button to open the course. The course will open in a new window.
5. Be sure to visit the discussion forum via the hyperlinks in the course’s reflection activities to share your thoughts with other STAR implementers!
If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance accessing or completing the STAR Grouping Booster, please feel free to contact email@example.com. Project STAR looks forward to your feedback!