The ACP-SC – www.acp-sc.org – is part of the Designing Instruction for Career Pathways (DICP) project funded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Vocational and Adult Education.
ACP-SC is a free comprehensive website that supports adult education providers in understanding, designing, implementing, and improving instruction for ACP
By using this online resource, you will have access to:
- · Current information on understanding ACP,
- · A robust collection of quality instructional resources,
- · Guidance on proven implementation strategies,
- · Supporting research and planning resources,
- · ACP related events and news, and
- · Peer networking tools.
Register now for ACP-SC at http://www.acp-sc.org/register