2013 Maine Health Workforce Forum Summit
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
June 13, 2013 – Collaborative and Innovative Solutions to Meeting the Health Workforce Needs of Employers
8:30 – 4:00, Wells Conference Center, University of Maine, Orono, Maine
There is no charge for this event. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Registration Deadline: May 30, 2013
- Town hall meeting with Jane Oates, Assistant Secretary of Employment and Training Administration and Maine Department of Labor Commissioner Jeanne Pacquette
- Highlights from Maine’s health workforce data
- Presentations on leveraging training resources and industry partnerships
- Tools for implementation and assessment of career pathways
- Learning about the successful partnerships and collaborations of the Health Care Sector Grant
- Strategy session to coordinate Maine’s various nursing workforce initiatives
- Employer perspectives on the emerging field of health information technology (HIT) and its impact on the workforce
- Networking with colleagues interested in health workforce issues and solutions
For more information about the Maine Health Workforce Forum or the June 13, 2013 Summit go to: www.mainehealthworkforceforum.org, or contact:
Sally Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207 228-8158