The State Office of Adult Education administers one listserv. The listserv is used to provide information about adult education that may be of interest to members, primarily educators and administrators. Other groups may post information on our listserv if it is directly related to supporting adult education teaching and learning. Commercial companies and independent consultants generally may not post to the list. The list is used to share information about:
- Statewide and national updates regarding adult education
- Professional development both state sponsored and from external providers
- Content-based information
- Curriculum, instructional, and assessment resources
- News from state and national professional organizations
- Opportunities to network with adult education practitioners
- Free resources in adult education
- Leadership opportunities
Attachments are not permitted; please provide a link to the information if possible.
Graphics are not permitted and will be removed prior to posting.
To post your information to the State Adult Education listserv, you must be a subscriber and the post must meet the above criteria. If you have questions, or wish to post without subscribing, please send an email to the moderator. If after posting you do not wish to remain on the list, please use the same link to unsubscribe.
Please share this opportunity widely, especially with new educators you may know!
- To Subscribe visit this link: CLICK HERE
- To Unsubscribe visit this link: CLICK HERE – and scroll down to the bottom of the page and look carefully for a field to type in your email address and click the “Unsubscribe or edit options” button.